Infoviz + Graffiti: a Pie Chart Stencil via F.A.T
The pattern includes a complete set of re-arrangeable letters and numbers.
Changing the stencil’s message and pie-chart percentage is straightforward.
The stencil has a few noteworthy design features:
- The letters are designed to be held in place with adhesive tape.
- The pie chart pointer is held in place by an adjustable-tension bolt and wing-nut.
- A small cutout arrow indicates which portion of the pie chart is described by your text.
- The perimeter of the pie chart is etched with 100 tick-marks, making it easy to adjust.
- The letters (a new stencilized version of Trade Gothic) preserve correct character widths and are provided in proportion to letter frequency (e.g. ETAOIN SHRDLU).
For more info, including links to download template pdf files, can be found here