FOTONICA - Beautiful Minimal Vector Wireframe 1st-Person-View Game
It looks and sounds like a combination of Rez and Mirrors Edge (although its more of a linear run-and-jump game), but you can’t deny the aesthetics of it are fantastic:
A first person game about jumping, sense of speed and discovery. The key is timing, the goal is exploring and traveling flawlessly through the environment. The setting is an abstract - mainly duotone - outlined world, with
a look referring to the geometrical abstractions from the 50s and the 3D low-poly gaming era.
- 5 Levels to Explore + an Endless Procedurally Generated Level.
- Accessible One Button Interface Compatible with Every Peripheral
- Two Players Split-Screen Mode.
- 10 Achievements to Unlock + Game Stats.
- Cross Platform Online Rankings.
- Highly Responsive Controls, Improved Graphics and Fullscreen Option.
- New High Quality Audio Tracks.
- Available for MAC and PC, DRM Free
There is a playable online demo at Kongregate here
You can get the full game at the FOTONICA webpage here